Monday, July 20, 2015

I have been my own best customer up until a while ago, and, because I haven't been lately I was deactivated as an AMuse Studio Consultant.  This will only be a temporary dip in the works.  I will be back as soonas I can.  In the meantime, if you would like to order from A Muse Studio, you may do so through Mary Key or Chelsea Comer.  Either of these ladies will be a great help to all.  When I become a consultant again, I will let you know and you can resume ordering from me.  In the meantime, I will be purchasing some supplies in the near future and will do a workshop with a few of the items that I have posted on my Facebook page.  I will be posting pictures of my creations on this blog along with those of other A Muse consultants.  I will post who gets credit for the items, if they are not mine, and if I know who posted them.  Please let me know if there is something you want to order and I can also give your order to either of the 2 ladies.  In the meantime, hope to see you at one of my classes or workshops or Open Houses, very soon.  Feel free to invite your friends and have them invite their friends.  I am open to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment